See if you notice a trend
1. The official Ladies Let's Go Fishing three-ring binder (Education Manual)
2. Business cards from some of the guest speakers: Rick Karnes ....we'll get back to him later....
3. 15% discount coupon from Bass Pro Shop of any 'qualifying' purchase from March 7th - March 20th
4. Sea Tow business card & DVD: "Go Boating Lee County"
5. Card for Guy Harvey's World Headquarters Showroom
6. Flyer for the Museum of the Islands
7. Flyer for Mind Your Waterway Signs
8. Coupons for Dick's Sporting Goods
9. Flyer for iPilot GPS Trolling System
10. Matlacha Tide Chart
11. Flyer from the kayak fishing guides at Florida Paddlesports www.floridapaddlesports.com ...we'll get back to them later, too.
12. Flyer from Old Pine Island Marine & Tackle
13. Flyer for Captain Jack Fishing Charters
14. Capt. Terry Fisher's 80 page TIDES resource guide for local boaters
15. 32 Page Pine Island Visitor's Guide 2014
16. 28 Page Pine Island Chamber of Commerce Member Directory
17. 74 Page Southwest Florida Traveler's Guide
18. 75 Page FWC Fishing Lines magazine
19. Lee County Parks & Recreation Guide (a guide map to Lee Co. beaches, parks, pools, preserves, boat ramps, recreation centers and dog-friendly facilities www.leeparks.org/
20. Pine Island Nautical Chart poster
21. 75 page Hummingbird (freshwater) marketing book
22. 80 page MINN KITA marketing book
23. 35 page Fort Myers edition of the Coastal Angler
PAPER....Lots and Lots of Paper....
Items Up For Bid
We all had received an e-mail several days before the symposium with a list of items up for bid anywhere from a pair of sterling silver fish earrings to a Grand Bahama vacation package. Some of the smaller items were bundled together in a small bucket and auctioned off as one unit.