Who's In ???
- An awesome tournament t-shirt
- Two bottles of water, which we're gonna need
- A pen to write our scores down with
- Our tournament token
- Some 303 protectant spray and wipes
- Dry Cloth Wipes
- 2014 Saltwater Fishing Regulations booklet
- Assorted hooks
- Assorted soft plastic baits
- Map of the area
We spent the next fifteen minutes bartering with one another as we traded and exchanged items among ourselves. By the time the dinner bell rang, we were happy with what we had in our bags.
We sat down to eat as Doug went over the official rules, pointed out the various kayak launch sites on a Goggle Map Power Point slide, and answered any questions that came up. We wrapped things up at around 8:30 p.m. and headed home to develop our last-minute strategies for bringing in the winning fish and to get a good night's sleep.